The Military Intelligence Complex (MIC) of the United States has become a behemoth. It is a monstrous creature which is forming the foundation of the technological control grid that is being erected and rolled out all around us. As the NWO conspirators attempt to push the world forward with their model of technocracy (rule by technology), the Military Intelligence Complex is central to the execution their plans. Right now, the MIC is the basis of data gathering (spying, interception and surveillance), data storage, data processing and data analysis. As technology advances and we are pushed further along the path of transhumanism, the NWO agenda will dictate that the Military Intelligence Complex take on further roles and functions, such as being the operations center of fleets of robots which will administrate over society and completely enforce law and order.
Many people are sleepwalking through these times as the groundwork is being laid for this technological control grid. Fortunately, there are others who have awoken to the agenda, some of whom are insiders (or former insiders) with a solid moral compass and the guts to do what’s right. What follows is a selection of 20 of these brave individuals, but first, here is a brief introduction to the 17 agencies that comprise the US Military Intelligence Complex.
The 17 Agencies of the Military Intelligence Complex
We are publicly told there are 17 agencies that make up the Military Intelligence Complex; however, there are probably ones that exist but whose existence is kept hidden, since they are involved with “deep black” operations which are unacknowledged. According to ex-CIA agent Kevin Shipp (see below), this Deep State or Parallel Government behind the scenes employs 1271 organizations, 1931 private companies, 4.8 million people and has 10,000 intelligence gathering locations across the US. It operates outside the law. Not even Congress knows the size of it!
Here are the 17 agencies we know about:
– ODNI (Office of the Director of National Intelligence): the ODNI was created by Congress in response to 9/11 false flag to coordinate intelligence collection and sharing among all the agencies. The director is the head of the intelligence community and the principal advisor to the president.
– CIA (Central Intelligence Agency): the most notorious agency of all, which grew out of the OSS (Office of Strategic Services) in 1947. The CIA is infamous for drug running (heroin, cocaine and more), weapon running, subverting foreign governments and installing puppet dictators (regime change), the use of front and shell companies to hide criminal activities (e.g. Evergreen as a CIA front company used to disperse chemtrails), foreign and domestic assassination (e.g. CIA Operation 40), disseminating propaganda (Operation Mockingbird), “extraordinary rendition” (Orwellian term for torture), lying to justify war (Saddam’s WMDs), creating and funding terrorists for use to further the NWO plan (Mujahideen, Al-Qaeda [Al-CIA-da] and ISIS) and mind control (e.g. MK Ultra and its various subprojects).
– NSA (National Security Agency): the formerly secretive agency which was referred to as “No Such Agency” was thrust into the spotlight by Edward Snowden in 2013. The NSA focuses on signals intelligence (monitoring, collecting and processing communications and other electronic information), cracking secret codes and engages in mass surveillance programs on the entire world, including Americans and US allied nations, sucking up literally trillions of “transactions” (phone calls, text messages, emails) on everyone.
– DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency): the DIA is the primary entity responsible for collecting and analyzing intelligence on foreign militaries.
– NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency): yes, it should be the NGIA, but I guess the NGA wanted to join the club of alphabet soup agencies with cool three letter names to be truly part of the MIC club. This agency is the principal provider of geospatial intelligence – analysis and information about Earth’s natural and man-made features and geo-tagged activities. GEOINT (Geospatial Intelligence) is used for combat, humanitarian and disaster relief, border and transportation security and security planning for special events.
– NRO (National Reconnaissance Office): the NRO was a secret agency for 31 years until its existence was declassified in 1992. The office designs, builds and operates the USA’s reconnaissance satellites, providing the Pentagon with precision navigation, early warning of missile launches and near real-time imagery.
– FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation): the FBI has both law enforcement and intelligence functions. On the intelligence side, it aims to protect the U.S. against terrorism, cyberattacks and foreign intelligence operations and espionage. It maintains the government’s terrorist watch list. Under Hoover it was involved in both the JFK and MLK assassinations, as well as subverting activist movements (Co-Intel Pro). The FBI has been repeatedly caught manufacturing terrorism by using undercover agents in sting operations.
– DHS (Department of Homeland Security), Office of Intelligence and Analysis: also created after 9/11, the DHS is in charge of emergency preparedness (FEMA), border control and transportation security (TSA) and biodefense (against epidemics). It oversees “fusion centers”. DHS was also the department that got busted purchasing 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in 2012. You can thank the DHS for all the coffins FEMA has stockpiled and all the molestation TSA has performed.
– DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration), Office of National Security Intelligence: the DEA is the administration responsible for stopping illegal drugs. DEA agents have been caught admitting to the use of parallel construction. This is a technique where they catch someone with illegally gained information (e.g. through illegal warrantless wiretapping and surveillance operations), then set up another (false) track or trail to show the judges in court to make it look like they found and tracked a suspect legally.
– Department of State, Bureau of Intelligence and Research: this bureau collects and analyzes intelligence on global affairs and advises the secretary of state and other diplomats.
– Department of the Treasury, Office of Intelligence and Analysis: the job of this office is to prevent money launderers, terrorists, drug lords, etc. from moving their money through the American financial institutions.
– Department of Energy, Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence: the origin of this office is the Manhattan Project, when the Atomic Energy Commission was analyzing the Soviet Union’s nuclear weapons program. Today it provides intelligence on foreign nuclear weapons, energy security, and nuclear energy, safety and waste.
– Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance: this is the Air Force’s intelligence branch, which uses airplanes, drones and satellites to identify hideouts, bunkers, mobile launchers and weapons caches.
– Army Military Intelligence: this is the Army’s intelligence branch, which intercepts electronic communications and provides maps, ground imagery and information on foreign forces to assist US troops in the battlefield.
– ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence): this is the Navy’s intelligence branch, which keeps tabs on foreign scientific and technological research, analyzes the structure, tactics and readiness of foreign naval forces, and tracks merchant shipping to identify illicit activity.
– Marine Corps Intelligence: this is the Marine Corps’ intelligence branch, which creates military maps, intercepts and translates radio and electronic signals, and analyzes images collected from sensors.
– Coast Guard Intelligence: the Coast Guard is actually under the DHS. It is charged with protecting more than 100,000 miles of American coastline and inland waterways. It interdicts migrants, carries out search-and-rescue and handles illegal drug seizures.
(Interesting to consider that Coast Guard Intelligence is 1 of the 17, in light of the propaganda and official narrative about the “Russian hacking” of the election. Remember when Clinton and other lying officials claimed that all 17 MIC agencies were in agreement that Russia had hacked the US? They weren’t, but even if they were, what the hell would the Coast Guard know about Russian hackers!?)
Here now is a selection of 20 ex-agents and whistleblowers who have had the courage to stand up to the Military Intelligence Complex.